Friday 10 February 2012

Bingo!

Hello Everyone,

Well, we've had more snow and it's turned very, very cold again! We were out in the garden after school yesterday building a snowman, it was dark before we finished, and we all came in cold and wet but I really enjoy playing out with the children!

Today's card is for the Penny Black and More Challenge, which is Bingo. The colours I've chosen are Green, White and Cream.



The image is the 'My Boy' stamp from the Strawberry Kisses Collection at Crafters Companion.  I just love these images, they're great.


I've used a Spellbinders edgeability die and added some cream card behind the die cut. The background paper is from the Papermania Secret Garden collection. I've added a sentiment from Lili of the Valley and a little bit of green card candy.
I'm going to try and do another card this afternoon as our school finishes for half term today - Somethings tells me I won't get into my craft room for the next week - lol!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Lorraine x



1 comment:

Tracy said...

Very cute, Thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...