Thursday 8 March 2012

Get in Shape with ribbon and lace!

Hello everyone,

I dropped the kids at school this morning, rushed to the supermarket, forgot half my shopping, cleaned the bathroom in super speedy time,  just in the hope of getting a couple of hours in my craft room before having to go and get the kids from school!

I'm not very good at doing lace and ribbons and all that jazz but I've had a go today.



The rubber stamp is from Lili of the Valley, and called 'Spring swing'. Such a cute little rabbit!



The background paper are Spring Drop from First Edition. The papers had little cute rabbits on as well but I think I've hidden them all!




The flowers are from wild orchid crafts. They are sweetheart blossoms, roses, and the deeper purple flowers might be cherry blossom - I'm not sure as they were a free gift with my last order. The lace and ribbon were from my stash, and I've added a joy!crafts die flourish and a bit of bling!

I've never put so much on one card!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges


Well it's nearly the weekend, yipeee! Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Lorraine x



10 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow Lorraine this is fantastic , what beautiful colours darlin its just soooo pretty thanks for joining us this week at Lili's little fairies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image, love the colour combo. Kim xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lorraine this is gorgeous beautiful colours

Anne

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and so cute too Lorraine.
luv
Debby

thecraftycavalier said...

Just love this card Lorraine! Love the image and it's all coloured beautifully. I made a list to pass on my liebster blog award and two already had it and two don't accept awards! Back to the drawing board!! Hugs, Jayne x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine and just sooooo pretty, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine said...

Great card Lorraine, and welcome to the team. Glad to have you on board at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, I just love the image and what fantastic colouring.
hugs
wynneth
x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, I just love the image and what fantastic colouring.
hugs
wynneth
x

Else Irene said...

Very cute :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...