Sunday 20 October 2013

Button it Up at Joanna Sheen

Good Morning Everyone, 
We have a brand new challenge starting on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog and this time the theme is.....
                                          BUTTON IT UP
I've used the gorgeous decoupage from the Jayne Netley Mayhew Decoupage - Spring Collection.

I've used a Marianne Creatables Button flower die, A Marianne ivy die and a Spellbinders edgeablility die. 

Now, if you check out all the work of my brilliant teammates, you will see that they all managed to use real buttons on their projects.  The last time I saw my jar of buttons, Emma was using them to help with some Maths homework..then she hoarded them...I can't find them anywhere! Rather than get stressed out I used a Marianne die instead!
Don't forget there's a fabulous £15 voucher for the Joanna Sheen website for the winner, so well worth entering.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your lovely comments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

22 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

These owls are gorgeous Lorraine. A really lovely image. Your papers and embellishments match perfectly. Christine xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the gorgeous image and fab colours.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and design Ginny x

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, love the owls and your design is great, xxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Lorraine, love the colours too
Kim x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine...love the gorgeous little owls...you've embellished your card beautifully...

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, such a beautiful decoupage image and I love your detailing.
I hope you have a good Sunday
Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Lorraine. Gorgeous colours and layout.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, the image is really pretty! Susan x

nnalorac said...

Oh wow Lorraine, just love these gorgeous Owls. A stunning card. Carolxx

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, love it :) Those owls are fab...my aunt loves owls so I'm always searching for really nice owl stuff for her cards, because she tends to keep all her cards so I can't use the same thing twice haha! So I might have to invest in this beautiful decoupage :)

Tags xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Lorraine, such a gorgeous decoupage image and great die cut details.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Lorraine, I love the owls and the whole design of your card is wonderful, hugs Kate x

Anonymous said...

Beautifully put together Lorraine. Love the image and perfect colour scheme.
xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What beautiful owls and a stunning card too xx

KandA said...

Wonderful card Lorraine and those decoupaged owls are fabulous xx

Patricia said...

Good evening Lorraine,
This is rather different for you but I love it.
The Owls are fantastic , great embellishments making a brilliant card.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Chrissy said...

Gosh, these owls are just gorgeous Lorraine.Beautiful card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

mixamatoasties said...

Super card Lorraine.

Susan x

coops said...

ooooooooooooo love you card lorriane.the gorgeous owls are fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Lorraine, just love the gorgeous owls and yummy delish colours too :)
Kelly.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...