Wednesday 19 February 2014

Do you want a photo?

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's Tom's birthday today...9 already!! Where has the time gone??!! We are taking him to the Cinema this morning with one of his friends to see The Lego Movie, and then lots of family coming over this afternoon for a big family meal. He had a joint party with one of his friends last week. We took 15 boys to Xscape in Castleford to go sledging on the ice slide! 
With it being Tom's birthday and half term I haven't had time for any crafting so I thought I'd have a little giveaway, but something a bit different.

Mr B took up photography as a hobby a couple of years ago and last year won the Panasonic Photographer of the Year. I've only just convinced him to sell a few at craft fairs etc. 
If you want to win an A4 mounted photograph(of YOUR choice) all you have to do is leave your name with Mr Linky and pop over to Paul's blog or facebook page, have a nosey at his photo's and leave me a comment as to which photo you would choose! 
It would be brilliant if you could pop this in your sidebar or leave a comment for Paul on his blog, or 'like' him on facebook!
I pinched his camera when we were out with the children and took this one!

I'll draw a winner at the end of February. (Please be a follower and NO candy only blogs!)
Thanks 
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Patricia said...

Happy Birthday Tom have a great day.
Brilliant photo so evocative, I love it
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning picture Lorraine love how the sun has been captured coming through the trees

Anne

Kathyk said...

FAB photo! and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Tom

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photograph. I can almost hear the birds singing.

Love Val in Spain x

Sue said...

Happy Birthday to Tom, I hope he has a wonderful day.
Your photo is gorgeous too.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the week.
Sue xx

mixamatoasties said...

I had a feeling you had a birthday boy today too!

Happy birthday Tom.

Beautiful photo too.

Susan xx

mixamatoasties said...

I've been over and followed Mr B and liked his FB page. It would have to be the Spitfire for me :D

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats on Tom's birthday. It sounds like he is having a lovely time. Now I never realised you had such a talented photographer for a husband. I popped over to his fb page and wow the photos are amazing. My favourite is the sunset one with the silhouette tree, reminds me of Africa. What a lovely give away. Thanks for the chance.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous photo Lorraine. Happy Birthday to Tom
Hugs
Cathy
Xxxx

Deborah said...

Belated birthday wishes for your son. Wow your husband takes great photos - love the ones he has taken with your son's lego.

Deborah A

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Lorraine your husband is one very talented photographer I have just visited his blog and was blown away by his work, awesome stuff and so difficult to choose just one picture but I am drawn to picture #1 in landscapes. I would also like to wish Tom a belated happy birthday sounds like there was a lot of fun had by all.
hugs
lorraine x

Cindy Groh said...

This is stunning. I wish I would have seen this earlier to get in on the draw. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...