Thursday 27 March 2014

Add a Tag at Crafty Little Fairies

Good Morning Everyone, 
What a week so far! Year 3 and 4 at Toms school have just had their production of Robin and his Sherwood Hoodies. My very quiet, won't say boo to a goose son....only got the main role of Robin Hood!! He even had to get up on stage and sing a solo!! It was brilliant, the whole class put on a fantastic performance. I really enjoyed it.  I have to admit, I am one very proud mum!! lol!
Inbetween rehearsals and going into school to help with the props, I haven't done a lot of crafting but I can tell you that today it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies. This week the theme is...
                                           ADD A TAG
I've used the adorable 'Flutter Bye' from Penny Black for today's card. I know I've only recently used this stamp but I just couldn't resist another outing!
I've coloured him with promarkers and the background paper is from First Edition.
The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Crafty Ribbons with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
I ♥ ProMarkers - Anything Goes
Charizma Cards - Clean and Simple

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. I promise to catch up with you all as soon as I can.
Lorraine x

33 comments:

Sarah said...

A lovely card Lorraine and I think we've all used out LOTV sentiment tags for this one!! xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Super image and super card Lorraine. No wonder you are a proud mum. I bet it did so much for Tom's confidence too. Hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, such an adorable image and wonderful colouring.
Well done to your son, no wonder you are feeling so proud of him.
Sue xx

PoppyK said...

Lovely Card, Thank you for entering the Charisma Cardz Challenge. Keeeeeeeeep Crafting Katie Dt xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fabulous ! Magnificent papers. Perfect knot. Adorable character and impeccable coloring. Bravo ! I likkkkeeeeeeee !!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
Have a good day !

Hugs from France.
[C]atherine.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these hedgies, fab colours. Glad the show went well x

Wendy L said...

A lovely card Lorraine, the image is so sweet, xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Glad your son's show went off okay, I bet you are a proud Mum. Your card is so adorable, gorgeous colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

How brilliant for your son , stand proud Mum. My son is DJ at an event next week with over 3,500 tickets sold , I'm proud of him , he's also a quiet lad , still waters run deep hey!
Beautiful and oh so cute pb card. janex

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine...such a sweet little hedgie

Anne

Patricia said...

Good afternoon Lorraine
Another stunning card using a darned cute image so beautifully coloured.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

KandA said...

And so you should e proud of your little Robin Hood - do hope you'll post a photo.
This is a gorgous stamp and I love the paper xx

Chrissy said...

It is those little shy quiet ones that surprise us the most Lorraine..good on him.
Fabulous card and colouring on your cute hedgie..love your perfect bows..

luv CHRISSYxx

Deborah said...

Gorgeous Lorraine. I don't mind you using this image again and again, it's so adorable.

Well done to your son.

Deborah A

susiestacey said...

Well done to your son, takes some doing playing the leading role.
Gorgeous card Lorraine love the cute hedgie x Susan x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Lorraine, such a cute image and pretty papers.
I bet you shed a tear when your son was on stage, well done to him.
Pauline
x

Claire said...

Adorable card - love the little tags. Hugs, Claire x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Lorraine.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
Pleased that Tom's play went so well, quite right to be a proud mum, hugs Kate x

Crafty Lark said...

Love how you have coloured this fab image Lorraine, I love the hedgies. Great card. xx Flora

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh well done to Tom no wonder you are a proud Mum Lorraine and rightly so! Fab card never get tired of seeing these cute hedges Susan xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine and it is lovely to see this cute little guy again.
Hugs Sharon. x

Wishcraft said...

Oh well done Tom! Glad it went well :o)

Gorgeous card, the image is so sweet and love how you've coloured it. Hugs, Lisa x

Jennifer said...

"Well done, Tom"!....no wonder you were so proud, Lorraine.

Your card is gorgeous. I love the CAS design, giving that cute image 'centre stage'.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Allison said...

so cute
thanks for joining us at Charisma
AllisonX

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Luv Sam x

coops said...

so beautiful lorraine.gorgeous sweet hedgie and i love your spring colours ;D

xx coops xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab card, cute image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Renate said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week! :)

Little K Smith said...

This is one of my fave hedgies! A lovely spring card hun :)
Kelly.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...