Thursday 5 May 2016

LOTV Midsummer's Night

Good Morning Everyone, 
We have a new challenge over on the Lili of the Valley Facebook page, and this month it's a sketch.
I've used 'Midsummer's Night' for my card.
She's coloured with promarkers and I've added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. I've used a die namics star die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. The background papers are LOTV Heartfelt.
Here's the sketch you need to follow, created by the wonderful Jen.
                                                      Lili of the Valley's photo.
You can find all the challenge details here. There are some fabulous prizes and the closing date is May 15th.
                            


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Penny Black and More - Anything goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

23 comments:

Wendy L said...

So sweet Lorraine, love the image and the papers are lovely too, xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is one of my faves, beautiful card

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

A gorgeous card and colours Lorraine.

B x

Unknown said...

Good Morning Lorraine what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card, love those colours and papers.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty and you have used some of my fav papers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and great take on the sketch.
Pauline
x

cuilliesocks said...

One of my favourite LOTV fairies Lorraine, coloured and designed beautifully, love your card, Kate x

Christine L said...

Oooohhhhhhhh my goodness!! SOOOOOOO gorgeous!!

Hugs
Christine x

nnalorac said...

Full off cuteness, love the image and papers. Carol xx

Chrissy said...

She is so cute and coloured beautifully Lorraine...gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Lorraine. Love the colours, and that image is just so sweet!

Have a good weekend.

Susan xx

Anne said...

Love how you used the Sketch Lorraine, this is one of my favourite LOTV images.
Have a lovely weekend
Anne x

Ellibelle said...

How very sweet, darling image and love this sketch!
Thanks so much for sharing with us this month at Penny Black and More!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Lorraine I love the papers also the gorgeous cutie image a smashing card
hugs
Lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie she is..I LOve your colours Lorraine.
These papers are GORgeous!
Great take on the Sketch too.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

This is perfectly adorable Lorraine! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

crafthappyann said...

hi Lorraine,
super card as always, perfect colouring and sketch inspiration. thanks for the lovely comments you've left on my blog really appreciate them.
Ann. x

Aileen said...

Hi Lorraine, this is such a beautiful card. I love the stamped image and your colouring, just wonderful.

Sally H said...

A fabulous card, Lorraine! great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good Luck!

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, fabulous colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love this adorable stamp she is so cute.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More May challenge and good luck x Susan x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...