Monday 24 October 2016

Sketchy Christmas Word Art

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have used one of the new images from DigiStamp Boutique for today's card. This is just one of the images from the set .....

I layered the sentiment onto some gorgeous paper from Craftwork Cards - frozen Forest, and added glitter around the edges although it hasn't shown up on the photo. The snowflakes are from Joanna Sheen and finished with a few enamel dots.

                                                    

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous frosty feel, love the sentiment and distressing

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Lorraine

Anne

Wendy L said...

Looks wonderful Lorraine, xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and sentiment.xxx

Christine L said...

Fabulous! Love that the sentiment is centre stage - you've decorated it well with those gorgeous snowflakes!

Christine x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Oooo just perfect in every way! Thank you sooo much Lorraine - love it....Sally-Ann xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. I've just popped across and checked out this set and it's really great. Stop doing this to me because I have just bought it! Christine x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, lovely frosty colours and details.
Pauline
x

anne said...

Beautiful card, I do like the frosty blue colour and need to buy this set.
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card and lovely background paper, I love the sentiment as the main focus, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful frosty card , love the distressed papers and sentiment.
Lorraine

KandA said...

Gorgeous frosty card and such a great design xx

Kat W said...

Oooooh Lorraine...that is soooo stylish and gorgeous! I love the frosty colours and the fab sentiment...perfect for quick(ish!) makes too...I may well have to get this!
Big hugs, Kat xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Gorgeous card! I love it!
Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for October and good luck!
Monica - DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...