Wednesday 7 December 2016

My Snowman Friend - LOTV DT

Good Evening Everyone, 
There is still time to join the Lili of the Valley challenge over on Facebook. The theme is...
WINTER
I've used a gorgeous stamp for today's card, this is 'My Snowman Friend'.

I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition. I've added a Joanna Sheen Snowflake die and a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp.

Lili of the Valley - Facebook Challenge...

There are 3 prizes on offer and the winners will be drawn at random from all the entries;
1st - £20 LOTV voucher
2nd - £15 LOTV voucher
3rd - £10 LOTV voucher

To enter, just post your photo in the Facebook event or email it to lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk

To be eligible, your card or project will need to fit the theme and feature an LOTV image. 1 Entry per person please. The challenge closes at 6pm UK time on Sunday 15th October.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Creative Inspirations - Christmas Creations
I love Promarkers - Snowmen

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

19 comments:

Jane said...

Fantastic card Lorraine xxx

Rene said...

LOOOOOOVE this card! It's so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Sharon said...

I love this adorable image Lorraine and you have coloured it beautifully. A fabulous design.
Hope you are well.
Hugs Sharon. x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Lorraine this is gorgeous, fabulous image and colours, as usual your embellishments are brilliant, love it Kate x

anne said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I do like the vintage looking papers.
Anne xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring Lorraine..love the image and papers..what a fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

brenda said...

As always a really lovely creation Lorraine.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Lorraine. Love the image and all those papers and layout is awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Lovely traditional colours and a sweet image Lorraine. A super, festive card.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine

Anne

Christine L said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this Lorraine.... perfection in fabulous traditional colours!!

Christine x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, a super image and lovely Christmas colours.
Pauline
x

pinky said...

That is just adorable Lorraine! I keep forgetting about the fb challenge.

CraftyLyn said...

Gorgeous card love the traditional feel,great.Thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,Lyn DT.

KandA said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine. Super colouring of the fab LOTV image and a great design xx

Dena said...

Lorraine, you card is just precious! Fantastic coloring!
Hugs, Dena

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beyond adorable Lorraine!! I utterly love this! Gorgeous papers and that image is super cute! So put me in an LOTV colouring kinda mood!! Thanks for the inspiration lovely. Hope your festive season is going well. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...