Monday 26 June 2017

Simple Vases Set - DigiSatmp Boutique DT

Hello Everyone, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend...we had lots of cricket! Both had training on Saturday morning and Emma played in the Yorkshire District U11's  Cup round at Sheffield University yesterday. We left home at 10.30 in the morning and didn't get back until 8pm! 
Anyway, onto my card and it's another quickie!! I've used one of the gorgeous floral images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is just one of the images from the set........
I coloured them with promarkers, and the background paper is from Nit Wits. The sentiment comes with the set.

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Use Patterned Paper

I promise to catch up with you all very soon. Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Lorraine and pretty background papers

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

so pretty a beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine L said...

A CAS but very effective card Lorraine... quickie makes are often the best in my opinion!

Sounds like you had a fab weekend!

Christine x

cuilliesocks said...

Gosh you all had a long day on Saturday, but sounds good fun.
Gorgeous card Lorraine, such a pretty floral image and colours, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love that pretty paper with the image and that ribbon matches perfectly...I'm always impressed by how perfect your bows are :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, such lovely soft colours and pretty paper xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Lorraine. Love the colour palette and that paper.
Hugs Cathy xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is lovely, great colours

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty a gorgeous image and love what you have created with it.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

pinky said...

So feminine and pretty Lorraine, I love it.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

simply beautiful . jane x

Patricia said...

A Really pretty card, I just LOVE It
Patricia xxx

Patricia said...

A really pretty card I just LOVE it
Patricia xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...