Wednesday 17 January 2018

Oliver Cool - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Ok, I think I'm losing my marbles! I was convinced that I had posted this card for the release day of Lili of the Valley's new stamp launch.....but oh no, there it was sitting in my unposted drafts....ooops! 
So here he is...Oliver Cool


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition - Grand Plans. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley - Digi Stamp : Block sentiments. These sentiment stamps are available as both digital and rubber stamps.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Fabulous colours on this card . .. Oliver certainly looks one "cool dude" LOL!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

cuilliesocks said...

And he is cool too Lorraine, lovely card and love the background design, great colouring too, Kate x

KandA said...

Super card for a teenage lad xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cool dude Lorraine. Love the the backing papers they set it off a treat.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A Fabulous card Lorraine, a brilliant layout xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Lorraine.
Sue x

pinky said...

He is super cool indeed Lorraine.

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous new stamp - I love the new collection.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anne said...

Lovely job Lorraine, perfect teen card
Anne x

susiestacey said...

Great card and a great stamp and l can see that one getting a lot of use x

Unknown said...

Love these new Oliver/Jasmine images and you have coloured this one wonderfully, great papers too...perfect for a teen lad :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...