Monday 19 February 2018

Pretty Flower Vase - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Well, half term is over so it's back to school today. Why do the holidays fly by?! It's also Tom's birthday today...I can't believe I have a teenager in the house! 
Anyway, I have a card to share today using one of the gorgeous brand new images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is Pretty Flower Vase.


I've coloured the flowers with promarkers and added a few pearls. The background papers are from First Edition - New Bloom. The sentiment comes with the image.
                                             




I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday to Tom, hope he has a fun day.
Your card is so pretty Lorraine, lovely colours and design, Kate x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is very pretty, love the distressed papers too

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine..fabulous colouring and shading on your flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine. Happy 13th Birthday Tom.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, love the papers you have chosen they go perfectly with the image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Lorraine xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, it certainly is a pretty flower vase and I love your colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Loving your flower vase. Such beautiful colours and they match your backing papers perfectly.

I hope Tom had a great birthday .. .. what a shame it fell on a school day!

Love Jules xx

pinky said...

Teens are never as bad as people make out, I hope Tom has had a great day. Loving your amazing colouring skills again on this pretty card Lorraine.

Liz McGuire, said...

Your cards are always so pretty. Love the light touch your cards have, Liz x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty papers and image and I love the distressing too.
Lorraine

KandA said...

Happy belated birthday to Tom, I hope he had a great day.

Fabulous card Lorraine, lovely papers and colours xx

Marilyn said...

This is pretty, pretty, pretty! You have such an eye for and flair for colour and design and this card proves it. Gorgeous image and layout too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...