Thursday 22 March 2018

Two firsts and a Sweet Pea!

Good Morning Everyone,
I have a card to share using the gorgeous Tiny Townie Sweet Pea stamp from Stamping Bella. 


Now, for the two first's...
This is my first Stamping Bella stamp and my second first.........I've coloured her with copics not promarkers! 
I have a very limited number of copic pens, and I'm not totally happy with my colouring using them...much more confident with promarkers.
I've added a die cut flower from the die namics blue prints 14 set and a sentiment tag from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp - Floral Frenzy
Creative Inspirations - Any Occassion

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning and beautifully coloured card Ginny x As I do Rodos

Christine L said...

WOW Lorraine......... this is absolutely stunning!! I love how you coloured her with your Copics... I don't know why you're not totally happy as she looks perfect to me.

Welcome to Stamping Bella's world - be warned - it's a downward slope to total addiction. Hope you'll enter your card in the March challenge on the Facebook page... the theme is beautiful blooms so your card is perfect to enter. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.960857257386205&type=3

Big hugs
Christine x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Lorraine. Your colouring with the copics looks great to me.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elise said...

Hi Lorraine! Oh gosh, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the colours on here!

Big hugs!
Elise

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, you have done a great job colouring her especially the flowers. I have never tackled a Stamping Bella, they intimidate me a bit because they always have lots of pleats etc....one day lol
Hugs Kaz xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and perfect papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine another beautiful card and I love the stamp you have coloured it beautifully.
Thank you for sharing

Hugs Debs xxx

chrissy xx said...

Stunning is what sums up this card Lorraine.
I LOve your colours and design. The sweetest of images too.
Chrissyxx

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful card and I love the pretty papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Sarah said...

Perfectly coloured!! Such a lovely card xx

anne said...

So, so pretty and a lovely image. I love sweet peas x

Annette said...

Your Copic colouring is stunning. I found the brush nib of Copics much easier to blend than Promarkers but it is easier to use what you are familiar with. She's lovely.

Jo Nevill said...

So pretty and your colouring is fantastic !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...