Saturday 19 May 2018

Little Owl - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Have you seen the gorgeous new water colour digi images over at Lili of the Valley. There are so many to choose from. I've used the adorable 'Little Owl' for today's card.



I've used an old LOTV paper pad, and a Creative expressions flower die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the valley, and the hessian ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

WOW! stunning card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Lovely card Lorraine, I still gave that paper pad too. Xxx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, such a gorgeous image and great design - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Lorraine, love the owl and your papers and embellishments are gorgeous. Yes I'm very tempted to purchase some of these beautiful images, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous grown up card, great colours and a lovely image xx

Wendy said...

Stunning card, such a beautiful image and design.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very pretty

Chrissy said...

Oh my, he is gorgeous Lorraine..I love the flowers and pine needles too, fabulous details..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Whisper said...

Oooo I so love owls and this one is a super too - we have a barn owl who flies over from the fields and swoops on Clio sometimes, Luv Sam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...