Monday 18 June 2018

Alf and Beer - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have a small card to share today using the fabulous 'Alf and Beer' from DigiStamp Boutique.  I love Alf, he is so useful!





I've coloured him with promarkers and added liquid pearls for teh buttons on his shirt. The background papers are from First Edition and the sentiment stamp is from DigiStamp Boutique. 

                                             


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for popping by today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

brenda said...

Super colouring as always Lorraine and what perfect matching papers.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

I do love Alf too, and it's a fabulous card,Kate x x

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Lorraine

Anne

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Absolutely fab Lorraine. The colours and papers look stunning....thank you....Sally-Ann xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous, great colours

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Fab male card Lorraine.
Sue x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine what a great card I love it and your topper is brilliant.
Thank you for sharing
Hugs Debs
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.com/?m=0

Crafting Queen said...

Great male card. Love the distress edges.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Perfect papers for this image, a great male card.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome creation Lorraine, love the papers & colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, Alf is one of my favourites as well - great colouring and perfect papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Lorraine... love the cute image...
hope you are well...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sarah said...

I love Alf!! Great card xx

anne said...

Love this Lorraine and those papers are fabulous.x

pinky said...

I love all these wee chaps and your card is so cool Lorraine!

Anonymous said...

I love all your cards - Alf makes me smile, what do you use to distress your edges?

Thank you

Lesley Buckle
Stowmarket, Suffolk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...