Thursday 1 August 2019

North Pole Snowman - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
The cricket was cancelled this week due to the rain and it was to be the clash of the roses...Yorkshire v Lancashire. Oh well, they're hoping for a rescheduled game towards the end of the summer holidays.
It did mean that I got a morning in my craft room...that doesn't happen very often these days!! I've used the very sweet North Pole Snowman from Lili of the Valley for today's card.



I've coloured him with promarkers and fussy cut him out. The background paper is from Little Claire's and I've used a Dees Distinctevly Die - Christmas Tree Stacker.  The sentiment stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, and for all your comments and encourgaement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Sad about your cricket. But you made a lovely card instead, xxxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, such a jolly snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love snowmen and he looks fab in his little scene

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Such a cute Snowman Lorraine and a gorgeous card. Love the trees and the lovely paper, Kate x

Sarah said...

Love this snowman Lorraine and the design is gorgeous x

KandA said...

Super card Lorraine, the snowman is so sweet and you've created a lovely scene xx

anne said...

That snowman makes me smile, such a lovely happy card. x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Aww, this is gorgeous hunnie. I love that tree die it really sets off your wintry scene. Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...