Sunday 22 September 2019

Winter Friends - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've been a bad blogger again...life just keeps getting in the way of crafting and blogging! Also when I do get a few minutes to sit and colour..Mr Mojo has other ideas!
It seems like it's taken ages to make this Christmas card. I've used one of the rubber stamps from the Winter Friends set and although she is no longer available as a rubber stamp you can get her as a digital image here.



The background paper is from Crafters Companion. I've used a sue Wilson Poinsettia die and a Joy!crafts fence die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Dies and punches

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Lorraine x

16 comments:

brenda said...

What a delightful image Lorraine and so pretty in the soft blues.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

A lovely card Lorraine. She looks great in blue x

anne said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, love the pop of green against that gorgeous blue.
Anne x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a pretty image and lovely blues..
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a gorgeous creation Lorraine. I adore the image & your colour choice of layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine, it's a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. I love your colour pallet and the pretty embellishments and paper, Kate x

Chrissy said...

So bautiful Lorraine..gorgeous blues and lovely image and I love the papers too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous frosty colours and a beautiful design.
Lorraine

Marlies said...

A beautiful card in lovely colours. I like blue and Kraft together. I love the lovely vintage looking LOTV stamp and you have coloured her to perfection. Marlies

Claudia said...

Oh, wow, Lorraine, this is so stunning, your colouration, all the details and love the combo with kraft paper.

Hugs Claudia

pinky said...

I just love your card style so much Lorraine. They all just tell the most adorable story and this one is no exception. Just beautiful!

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning I just love the blues she looks so vintage, hugs Pops x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a pretty card hunnie, love the blue and brown/kraft together. Gorgeous x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...