Saturday 19 October 2019

Sunday Papers - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another card to share today using one of the new vintage boys from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Sunday Papers'.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from Echo Park. I've used a Lawn Fawn sun die, a Memory Box puffy cloud, a die namics picket fence and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Only a week to go until half term..I'm really hoping that I'll get a bit of crafty time then...my promarkers are feeling severely neglected!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Lorraine, a lovely image and beautifully coloured, as always your layout is fabulous, Kate x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, loving these new man stamps, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Lorraine..such a sweet image you've coloured him beautifully

Anne

Sarah said...

I love that little chap Lorraine. A lovely design and the textured fabric looks wonderful. Fingers crossed you will manage to do a bit of colouring when Half Term arrives xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully coloured & laid out.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Lorraine, fabulous colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card, clouds and a fence are some of my fave dies, great colours

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, you have created a fabulous background for your super image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...