Saturday 23 November 2019

Wish Upon a Star - Sugar Nellie

Good Morning Everyone,
It's been hectic yet again. Most of you know that I went back to work full time, and as I was feeling a bit more tired Mr Mojo did a bunk! Then last week, Emma managed to break her foot in PE at school, which meant a 6 hour visit to A and E! She has a foot brace and crutches and the Doctors have said everything should heal fine. I just have one very frustrated 12 year old who can't do cricket practice! 

I have had this stamp coloured for a while, I just hadn't done anything with it....so eventually here it is! It's an old image from sugar Nellie called 'Wish Upon a Star'.



I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background paper id from Lili of the Valley. I've used a die namics picket fence die and a spellbinders snowflake die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Add Sparkle 
Cute Card Thursday - Winter

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. 
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and stunning colours and colouring...oh, dear, the joys of bringing up children..I remember it well..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

It is gorgeous, my fave colours too, xxxx

aussie aNNie said...

I remember this gorgeous image, what a darling card.xx

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine. Hope Emma's heals quickly.

B x

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine, the rich colours look amazing. I hope Emma has a speedy recovery xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the colour combination.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely non traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is cute Lorraine. Sorry to hear about Emma's foot, I hope she is ok soon.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine and stunning colouring! Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope it all heals well. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Juliexx

Shelly said...

Hi Lorraine, wow what a gorgeous card. Stunning colouring and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

KandA said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, gorgeous colours and such a sweet little fairy. I do hope Emma gets better soon xx

coops said...

Wow so stunning Lorraine.Really beautiful colouring design and colouring and i love the sweet image.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

pinky said...

Oh how sweet are these colours Lorraine. This card is just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...