Thursday 23 April 2020

Favourite non birthday at As You Like It

Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all keeping safe. We've been busy, back to homeschooling but to be honest I can't do Tom's work if he gets stuck! 
Anyhoo, I was lucky enough to win the last challenge at As You Like It and they asked if I would be their GDT for the next 2 challenges. The first one starts today, and the theme....


What is your favourite non birthday card and don't forget to explain why!

Well, mine is Christmas cards especially if they have a snowman on them. I love colouring snowmen, and I love Christmas. I always hope that it snows so that I can build a snowman with my children (grumpy teenagers!)
Here's my card



The sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous..
Polkadoodles Ltd

I've used my favourite 'Mr Snowman' from Lili of the Valley and coloured him with promarkers. The background papers were also from LOTV.
I've used a Creative Expressions winter tree die, a Marianne Creatables fence die and a Spellbinders snowflake die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts  - Anything Christmas
Passion for Promarkers - Add a sentiment
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


20 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card today, gorgeous colours as always, fabulous result.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Aunty Sue said...

Love this card and yes snowmen are a big fave of mine too

Gibmiss said...

Hi a Lorraine
Fabulous colouring as always ...makes a stunning card...
Love Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, a lovely snowman and great colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, he's a fabulous snowman and your design and colours are wonderful.
Well done on your win, Kate x

KandA said...

Gorgeous christmas card Lorraine. That's such a lovely snowman and I love the colours xx

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic Christmas card and design :) Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is stunning, what a great card, I love the colours you have gone for with your card, I would struggle with my Toms work too. Hes in limbo just now as they are meant to be on study leave for Nat 5s(GCSE equivalent in Scotland). Hazel xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous & cute card Lorraine. Congrats on your win & your GDT slots.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Love the colours and this cute snowman. Elaine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is one of my fave snowmen and you will know I have a lot. Gorgeous colour combo too, shall I send you my address ready for Christmas. I love it

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, fabulous colouring love his hat and scarf and your great card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and love the blue and lilac together, xxx

Sarah said...

He is such a lovely snowman Lorraine and the colours are fantastic. Lovely to have you join our happy gang for a little while xx

Ella's Design said...

This is lovely, Lorraine! Fab colouring of that sweet snowman and I love your colour choices.
Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Julie said...

Hi Lorraine - glad to hear you're keeping well at the minute. Your card is stunning - so beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in my Add a Sentiment challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck, Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. The snowman is so cute and your colouring is amazing. Lovely to have you back with us at PFP and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous creation Lorraine. Love that colourway, so beautiful! How lovely to be asked to design with the As You Like It team, I really enjoy joining in that challenge. You created a beautiful piece for the challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...