Thursday 19 November 2020

Friendly Snowmen at As You Like It

 Good Morning Everyone, 
It's time for another challenge at As You Like It. Can you believe it's already two weeks since the last one?! This time the theme is...
PENGUINS OR SNOWMEN
(and don't forget to tell us why)

For those of you who follow my blog, you will know that I LOVE snowmen! )I love penguins too but snowmen win hands down! I couldn't pick just one snowman for today's card so had to have 4....This is 'Friendly Snowmen' from Lili of the Valley.


I'm quite enjoying making DL sized cards at the moment, and went with a landscape layout for this one. I've coloured them with promarkers, and the background paper is from Lili of the Valley. I've used snowflake dies from Spellbinders, Hunkydory and die namics.

The sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous...
Lili of the Valley


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Stay Safe
Lorraine x

18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Like the landscape design Lorraine and also your choice of colours.

B x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, fabulous snowmen - they are perfect for a DL card, great papers as well, a super card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine, they all look very happy in the scene you have put them in.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully designed card Lorraine, love the images of the jolly snowmen and lovely paper in the background, super colouring too, Kate x

pinky said...

That is super sweet and I love your gorgeous papers.

Elaine Stark said...

These cheeky chappies are so cute. Beautiful colouring. Elaine

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine. Those snowmen are so sweet and the snowflake paper is lovely xx

Lynda said...

Great card - love the colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda DT

aussie aNNie said...

Very sweet, love the image and awesome colours...great post. have a great weekend. ♥ xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Swoon! This is gorgeous x

Doreen said...

This is stunning,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

Sarah said...

A fantastic card Lorraine, lovely colours and they suit the DL card perfectly xx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A really beautiful card, super neat as always.

Love your colour choices very much.

Hope you are coping OK.

Love Jules xx

KandA said...

I do like the DL card shape Lorraine, it's perfect to show off that fabulous group of snowmen and the colours are gorgeous xx

Zw@@n said...

Wow, your card is amazing, Lorraine. I love your colouring, it's fab. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. xx Wilma

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Really adorable Lorraine! Love that sweet line up of snowmen and your card design is gorgeous!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

Where have I been Lorraine, these little guys are gorgeous, beautiful colour combo, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...