Thursday 3 December 2020

Christmas Elves - As You Like It

Good Morning Everyone
It's already time for a new challenge at As You like it - How quick has that come round?! 
This time our theme is....
Your favourite Christmas Film
(don't forget to tell us why)

I love Christmas films, and there are so many to choose from now. One I love to watch every year is 'Elf', I love the way it makes me laugh out loud! 
So for my card I've used these cute little elves from Lili of the Valley - Christmas Elves.


I've coloured these little elves with promarkers and the background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a Joanna Sheen fern die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous 

                    crafty ribbons



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is such a cute card Lorraine. I have a little elf similar to these sitting on my Christmas tree. It's really precious as It was on my Mum and Dad's tree every year and when they passed away, I ouldn't bare to part with it. I love your card, it's really festive and cheerful. This challenge is a new one to me, so I'm going to take a look and hopefully join in with you sometime. Stay safe and happy. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, cute elves and lovely papers - I love the distressed edges and your gorgeous Poinsettias.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the elves and your colour theme and papers are beautiful, so very festive, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovley card.

Chrissy said...

What a pair of little cuties and coloured beautifully in their festive colours and I love your card design and beautiful flower Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning post, most gorgeous card and loads of gorgeousness. xx

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Oh ! Lorraine j'adore cette carte trop mignonne.
Bises.
MaryannG

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is such a pretty card. Lovely colour work x

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!!!!

brenda said...

I'm running late Lorraine so only just taking a peek at this, isn't it adorable.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

A fabulous card and so cute. Great colours. Elaine

Sarah said...

This is fantastic Lorraine. I feel a spend coming on, I MUST get those cute elves!! xx

Jo Nevill said...

Many congratulations. You have won our challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Please email us at the address in the side bar of our Challenge Blog so we can explain how you claim your prize and be sure to include your full name !

Happy shopping ! x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, these two are so cute. I have a pair quite like this on my tree! Love your paper combo (you have the best eye for this!) and gorgeous colouring. The pine boughs are fab! Stunning hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...