Friday 30 July 2021

Shoes shoes shoes - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I thought that when the school holidays arrived I would feel a little more chilled out and have a bit more time on my hands....wishful thinking!! Emma's cricket takes over everything - she has 3 games in 2 days this weekend! Oh well, if I'm sat on a cricket field - I can't do the housework!!

I have a card to share using a gorgeous digi stamp from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Shoes, shoes, shoes'.


I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are an old pad from Nit Wits. I've used a Die-naics blueprints 14 flower die and a Spellbinders scalloped border die. The sentiment tag stamps are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

LOTV are so sweet; never disappoint. WakeyL

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,lovely colouring. Anesha x

Wendy L said...

Oh Lorraine, she is gorgeous and your colouring is stunning, xx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Lovely colours and fab colouring. Marlies

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, a sweet image and lovely colours.
Sounds like a busy time for you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Another beautiful creation Lorraine, really like the pretty colour palette.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so dainty and cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely beautiful Lorraine the image and card design is outstanding
hugs
lorraine x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, so pretty. No housework...every cloud!! Before Connor could drive we used to pray for rain so that perhaps nets, training or one match a week would be cancelled...bad parents!! xx

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine. Those relaxing cricket games will pay off some day!!

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Lorraine, Kate 💜

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...