Saturday 5 March 2022

Mans Best Friend - Penny Black Saturday Challenge DT

Good Morning Everyone
It's the 1st Saturday of March, which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Bright Colours)

I've used a couple of cling stamp from the fabulous 'Mans Best friend' set.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics. I fussy cut one of the smaller stamps from the set and added him on 3d foam pads. The background papers are from Echo Park and bits from my scrap box. I've used a die-namics fence die, a Lawn Fawn weather die and an x-cut flower punch. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Interactive or Not (I've opted for the 'not'. I never make interactive cards - I love the idea of them but always run out of time, and end up with a general 6" square card!) 




Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

17 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Lorraine… just love the expressions in the dogs faces…super card

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card you made a wonderful scene
Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

A great big thumbs up from this dog lover!! A lovely card Lorraine and thank you for sharing with the AYLI gang too, always lovely to see you xx

Ela said...

Really fun your card! Nicely coloured. Hugs Ela DT

Marianne said...

such a beautiful card Lorraine.

brenda said...

Isn't this just adorable Lorraine, those Dogs are so sweet.

What an awful huge shock for the cricket world yesterday.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is adorable. A couple of my fave types of die there, clouds and a fence.

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous scene Lorraine, love the image and wonderful colouring the soft sky and clouds and the cute butterfly on the dogs tail..love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

This is fabulous lorraine - love the little scene you've made for those cute doggos.
Helen x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this wonderful card Lorraine, you've created a fabulous little scene with the cute images, beautifully coloured too, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so adorable Lorraine. I always adore your lovely little scenes you create.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pauline C said...

Awww this is so cute Lorraine and so much fabulous detail - love it!
Pauline x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, you have created a wonderful scene, I love the cute little dogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cute dogs. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Sue from Oregon said...

Beautifully colored (down to the two toned clouds) and designed! I love this little scene! ♥ Sue Kment

Aunty Sue said...

stunning cardand thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you joining us in the next challenge

Helen said...

You have created the cutest little scene Lorraine. Love those fun dogs!! Love it! Take care! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...