Saturday 25 June 2022

Football Boy - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I actually have a weekend with no cricket, other than going to watch and the odd net session! I thought I would have lots of time to do a bit of crafting. It's gone 11am already and all I have achieved is filling up the washing machine and switching it on! Crafting...mmm....no! 
This card is one of those that I kept picking up, doing 10 minutes, then another day, another 10 minutes so it took nearly a week to make. It's from the latest release at Lili of the Valley and is called Football Boy.


I've coloured him with copics and promarkers and again the background papers are from my box of scraps. I really need to try and use these up, they are taking over my desk! 
I've used a Memory Box puffy clouds die, a Lawn Fawn sunshine die, a Die-namics picket fence die and an embossed labels sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, especially when I have been such a bad blogger lately.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely image Lorraine …great card

Anne

Magic Maggie said...

Well, at least you are still blogging (for now). I will always love what you do.
Love
Maggie (Bendy Yorkite)

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and cute Lorraine with awesome colouring..I have been puppy sitting for six weeks at my Daughters so no chance of me being productive through the days, I'm so shattered when I get home I sit and blob and do nothing..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

A quick post hols catch up and what a creation this is Lorraine.

B x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lorraine; worth the odd 10 mins to finish. Have the old LOTV football boy stamp which is used on a regular basis. Enjoy your weekend. WakeyL

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! FABulous design and colours Lorraine. The new images from LOTV are brilliant!
Chrissyxx
Keep going Lorraine. Even one card a week is good, it's when you stop altogether, it's hard to get back into the swing of things.

cuilliesocks said...

A super cute card Lorraine, lovely image and your colouring is fab, great little scene too, Kate x

Sarah said...

what a cute little fella and beautifully coloured. Hope you managed some crafty time after the chores!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image beautifully coloured and all the dies you used.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
Carol DT x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card - I know what you mean about the scraps box - or boxes in my case lol!
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous image and as always your colouring is perfect.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous and cute little scene Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marlies said...

A sweet and adorable card with the little footbal player. Beautiful made and fantastic colouring as allways. Marlies

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh that is CUTE! What a fun boys image, super cute Lorraine! Another lovely cloudy sky too. You do that so well! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...