Sunday 18 September 2022

Animal Christmas Wreath - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I finally managed to get a card made! I've use done of the brand new stamps from Lili of the Valley - this is one from the Animal Christmas Wreaths set.



I've coloured hm with promarkers and copics, and added some liquid pearls to the wreath. The background papers are from First Edition I've used a Tattered Lace circle die, a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, especially when I've been such a bad blogger lately. I will be working my way round your blogs over the next couple of days.
Lorraine x

10 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

He's such a cutie! A lovely card and those papers are gorgeous too.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card Lorraine. WakeyL

chrissy xx said...

What a sweetie this is!
GORgeous colours and design as always Lorraine.
Chrissyxx
Time is a factor lol...it goes so faaaaast!

Sarah said...

A fabulous card Lorraine. I just "had" to invest in that set!! x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, and so very cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and very pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Helen said...

Super cute little character and a great card too.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas With the Cuties.

Helen x
DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Lorraine! Gorgeous image, so beautifully coloured and the divine cream papers and embellies are delish with this! LOVE it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is super cute Lorraine! Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and that beautiful cream paper and embellies set it up so perfectly, LOVE this. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Stamps and Paper said...

You’re reindeer card is gorgeous Lorraine ..beautifully presented as always

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...