Tuesday 22 November 2022

Hats off - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I finally have a Christmas card to share today. This is a gorgeous snowman from Lili of the Valley - Hats Off. He is available as a digi stamp but I used the rubber stamp version for my card.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The gorgeous background papers are from Crafters companion -  Winter Solstice (My new favourite!) I cut one of the houses from the backing paper to use as an accent in the bottom corner.
I've used a Sue Wilson Festive tree die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Non Traditional Colours ( I love lilac and pinks for any type of card but I do think they suit snowmen perfectly and it makes a lovely change from the traditional red, green and gold.)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. It's much appreciated.
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous snowman and lovely papers too.
Lorraine

Fiona said...

wow Lorraine, this is soooo gorgeous. I love that little snowman....and I must check out those papers.

Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations.

Fi
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Loving the new look blog Lorraine. Equally your lovely Snowman card and the little houses to embellish, beautifully designed as always, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping Christmas themes.

B x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Lorraine .. that’s a fab image beautifully coloured, and I also love your background papers and distressed edges .. look like snow!
Pauline xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous x

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine and fab papers too. Thank you for joining in at AYLI xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is a gorgeous card, Lorraine; an adorable snowman and I love the paper. Beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous snowman and gorgeous colouring and shading Lorraine, love the distressed edges and background papers and little house in the front, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Lorraine that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Crafty Lark said...

Oh! I looked at this snowman and was not sure about the gloves but now I really like him. Great card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your cute snowman Lorraine...lovely card

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is as gorgeous as ever Lorraine, you know I always love your little scenes. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

aussie aNNie said...

So beautiful and what a fabulous image/die too, very exquisite ♥

Mervi said...

Fabulous and fun snowman card!
Thank you for sharing at We love Stamping;-))m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...