Saturday 1 April 2023

Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's the 1st Saturday of April, which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Make it Funny)

I've used a wooden stamp called 'Join In 2880K'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley and First Edition

I've used a Creative Expressions Flower die, a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory Box puffy clouds die and a Marianne Creatables fence die.The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

8 comments:

brenda said...

Such a sweet and happy OPM image Lorraine, let's hope that sun is the promise of things to come.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a fun card Lorraine..roll on those summer days

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

This is just so sweet Lorraine, beautifully coloured and I love all your little embellishment you've used to create the scene, Kate x

Sarah said...

They look like they are having enormous fun!! Such a sweet card Lorraine x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine - such a sweet image!
Helen x

Pauline C said...

Love how you have created this scene Lorraine .. it all fits together perfectly
Pauline xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I always love your hedgie cards Lorraine! The soft clouds, the lovely scene you've created! Another gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...