Thursday 25 May 2023

Woodware - Gardenia

Good Evening Everyone,
It's nearly half term, I am so looking forward to a week off school! Hopefully I will get a bit of crafty time...inbetween all Emma's cricket!

I have a card to share tonight, using another one of the gorgeous Woodware stamps I got for Christmas. This time the card is for my Mum and the stamp is 'Gardenia'.



I've coloured it with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Crafters Companion. I've used a Die namics flower die, a Joanna Sheen rose leaf die and a Honey Bee Burlap background die. The sentiment is computer generated.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Anything Goes ( Happy Birthday Allsorts!)
We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped (In the Garden)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This Gardenia is fabulous and you coloured it so well. Beautiful sweet design for your Mum's card, surely she had loved it so much!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping|

Dena J said...

Stunning floral! What beautiful coloring you've done. Thank you for joining the Allsorts 14 year celebration challenge.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautifully coloured image and a gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Nat said...

Stunning colouring of this beautiful image Lorraine! Thanks for sharing at PFM in our Anniversary challenge and I hope you get that time off:)
Natx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful Lorraine! Love the sketch and wonderful details!
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Lorraine beautifully coloured

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful floral image and so beautifully coloured too. Hope your Mum has a lovely birthday, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful colouring on this gorgeous flower Lorraine, thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
Lorraine

chrissy xx said...

A BEAutiful stamp Lorraine.
Your colours really to make it 'pop'.
This flower die is to pretty too.
Chrissyxx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning design, great colour combo, love it. xx

anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, lovely papers and I like the effect of the burlap die.p
Anne

anne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful colouring and papers and I really like the burlap die.
Anne

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous stamp Lorraine and coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx

The Crafty Den said...

Wow what a beautiful card Lorraine' I'm sure your mum loved it. The flower is gorgeous and your colouring is amazing. Love the card shape too. Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Just wow, Lorraine - beautifully coloured and designed! Thanks for joining in our Mega Anniversary challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliexx

Mervi said...

Stunning and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's so pretty Lorraine! Your mum is sure to love this! I know mine would as shades of purple are her favourites. Gorgeous colouring hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...