Wednesday 12 June 2024

Woodware Roses

Hello everyone, 
My Mum loved the card her made for her birthday and asked me to make a similar one for her friends 100th birthday. The instruction was...' I'd like it the same - but different!' So we opted for a very similar layout and the same Woodware stamp but with different colours and die cuts.
This stamp is Woodware - Roses



I've coloured it with promarkers and copics. The background paper is from Anna Marie Designs - Blissful. I've used a Honeybee Crafts Burlap background die, a Creative Expressions peony die, A Hunkydory Moonstone leaf die and a computer generated sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

I'm trying to fit the crafting in between cricket matches, but I seem to be spending most of my time sat outside in the freezing cold...where is that summer sun!!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning Lorraine that flower has been coloured to perfection the papers sentiment and design are beautiful stupendous card thank you for joining us at both Allsorts and We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful stamp and colouring and card Lorraine, gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

A stunning floral card, Lorraine which I'm sure will be treasured by the recipient. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Flowers Galore option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

A very special and pretty card for a very special Birthday, I am sure it will be much appreciated.

Many thanks for sharing at our floral themes at Allsorts and We Love Stamping as well as this months Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

What a beauty Lorraine, the gorgeously coloured floral stamp works so perfectly with the beautiful papers and die cut details - I’m sure your mum’s friend will love it!
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

It's beautiful and dorothy will love it!! Perfect for Allsorts this week too xx

Magic Maggie said...

Happy Birthday DOT - you have certainly got a super card!!
Love
Maggie (York UK)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Love your colouring. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations challenge. Anesha

HilaryJane said...

What a pretty card. Love that stamp. Thank you for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I’m sure the lady will love her birthday card, it is very beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...