Monday 23 September 2024

Alf Bowling

Hello Everyone, 
I'm trying my best to catch up with some card making, after an extremely hectic season of cricket watching! 
A friend asked me to make a card for someone who loves bowling and this image is perfect. This is Alf Bowling - he's a very old image from DigiStamp Boutique and unfortunately is no longer available.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Craft Creations and Echo Park. I've used a die-namic picket fence die, a Lawn Fawn Sun die and Memory Box puffy cloud dies. The sentiment stamp is from Uniko.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Favourite Die: I have lots of 'favourite ' dies! I love using tehm on cards so it does depend on the type of card I am making. generally if it's a summer card my favourite would be the Lawn Fawn set which includes the fabulous stitched sun die.


Thanks for taking the time to visit and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


4 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds a perfect card for the recipient Lorraine, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping challenge.

Hopefully life can slow down a little for a few months for you, not sure about Yorkshire weather but here and for Eliot in Sussex we've lost so much pitch time to rain this year.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing card love the image Ginny x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great scene you have created, lovely colouring too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Chrissy said...

The perfect image and fabulous card Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...