Tuesday, 9 June 2026

Little Ballerina Flowers - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 
It's been a while.....anyway I have a little card to share tonight using one of the new little ballerina stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is Little Ballerina - Flowers.



I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Anna Marie Designs. I've used a Hunkydory Moonstone flower die and trellis die. the sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, hope you're having a lovely week.
Lorraine x

4 comments:

brenda said...

She's a real little sweetie Lorraine, nice soft shades of lilac.

B x

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Lorraine, fabulous colouring and I love the flowers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is really beautiful.

Sarn said...

Cute image and you sure do have the knack of layering and coordination so it never looks cluttered - just perfectly curated. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...