Hello everyone,
The cricket has slowed down a little now which means I've had a little bit of time in my craft room....which is a complete and utter bombsite and is in desperate need of thoroughly good tidy!
Anyway, I ignored the mess and made a card instead! I've used a lovely stamp from Stampendous called Cling Fuchsia CRR166.
The cricket has slowed down a little now which means I've had a little bit of time in my craft room....which is a complete and utter bombsite and is in desperate need of thoroughly good tidy!
Anyway, I ignored the mess and made a card instead! I've used a lovely stamp from Stampendous called Cling Fuchsia CRR166.
I've coloured it with copics and promarkers, and added lots of liquid pearls to the stamens of the fushia. The background papers are from my box of scraps. I've used a Hunkydory Moonstone die scalloped ovals and a Hunkydory lattice fence die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
We Love Stamping - Summer Blooms
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Thanks for taking the time to visit. I hope you are all having a lovely summer.
Lorraine x

No comments:
Post a Comment