Wednesday 22 August 2012

Cutest Ice Cream Cart!

Good morning everyone, 
It's Wednesday and that means another challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers. This week the challenge is

                                                                                             TRANSPORT.

Our sponsor this week is  The Paper Shelter with a fantastic prize for one lucky winner, with a $20 gift certificate for their online store.
I've used 'Cutest ice Cream Cart' from the Paper Shelter for my DT card.
I've coloured her with my promarkers. The background papers are from Papermania and I finished off with a bit of ribbon and some bling from my stash.
To be entered for the prize draw you must use promarkers, triamarkers and/or Flexmarkers on your project.  There are some fab cards from my team mates which you can check out on the Promarkers blog.
Good luck with the challenge!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today and for all your lovely comments. I'll be round to visit you all later.
Lorraine

26 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.

hugs Sue

Stamps and Paper said...

She certainly is cute Lorainne lovely image and love the soft colours you have used

Anne

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Fabulous image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs
Caz x

Squirrel x said...

Ooh I could do with her parked outside the office today! Gorgeously yummy card hun, love the soft colours, tis too delicious. Hugs Sxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

amazing and wonderful colouring and card, love that image, so yummy. janex

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine....love the image and fab colours.xxx

Jennifer said...

Soooooo pretty Lorraine. Gorgeous image, and as usual, beautifully coloured. I almost bought that paper stack (12x12)in New Zealand, but used very uncommon restraint. Now I wish I had bought it.

Wow, little Emma was young starting school, but bet she is way ahead of all her peers.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lorraine,hugs Ginny ♥

Loving My Crafts said...

Cutest card, so sweet and summery. Beautiful colouring Lorraine, love your whole design.

Irene said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, and perfectly coloured. The image is gorgeous, and what fabulous backing papers.
luv
irene
xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine and your colouring and layout is awesome.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautifully colour gorgeous card hugs Ginny ♥

downrightcrafty said...

I get all excited every time you count down a day lol xx thank you

this is beautiful so soft love the pastels so pretty
Hugs Kate xx

Eileen said...

Love what you have done with this cute image Lorraine. Lovely pastel colours and great papers
Eileen x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fabulous such a gorgeous image and coloured beautifully

Ali x

pinky said...

It certainly is cute Lorraine and so beautifully coloured. Love the pastel colours you have used.

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, gorgeous image, beautiful soft colourslove the papers and layout,
hugs
Kim xx

Debbie x said...

Oh my Lorraine, stunning card!
Debbie x

Deborah said...

Great card Lorraine. Love the colour combination.

Chrissy said...

So cute Lorraine, fabulous iamge and colouring,gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card Lorraine, sweet cute image.
luv
Debby

Marilyn said...

Very cute card Lorraine. That's a sweet image and I love that banner paper.

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous colouring! :) Such a cute image too!

Hugs

xxalisonxx

Debs said...

Great card, one of my new fave images,
thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Good Luck
Hugs Debs

Cards By MI said...

Very pretty card. Love how you have coloured this lovely image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter for our anything goes challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Bente said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges this week.
Hugs, Bente

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...