Thursday 9 August 2012

Emma's Bag!

Good morning Everyone, 
It's Emma's birthday in a couple of weeks, I can't believe she will be 5!! Where has the time gone!! Anyway I've got her a few girly things, hair ties, necklace, a few bits and pieces and I wanted a small bag to put them in. A couple of days ago while she was ransacking my craft room, she found a box of LOTV die cut squares. and took a shine to this little teddy. . .so that's what I've used for her bag!
This little cutie is from a die cut sheet called 'Cuddly Teddies'. I used 3 of the same image and cut them out to make my own decoupage. (Sorry poor photo!)

The pink stripy background paper is from Craft Creations and the border die is from Magnolia. The sentiment stamps are from LOTV and I've finished off with some ribbon and a bit of bling from my stash. 
I could have added a die cut butterfly and some flowers but Emma tends to like things pretty but quite plain so I hope she likes this! She loves bags and carries them round everywhere so I've made it from 350gsm cardstock and super glued the sides!! I'll still be very surprised if it lasts the day!! lol. 

I'd like to enter the following challenge
Lili of the Valley - Anything but a card

Thanks for taking the time to visit me today and for all your lovely comments.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

KandA said...

Lorraine, this is so gorgous. I'm sure Emma will love it xx

Sue said...

this is so pretty Lorraine, I love the cute little bear and lovely colours. I'm sure Emma will love it.

hugs Sue

Delphine said...

Oh that's super cute, Lorraine! I love it! Hugs Delphine xx

Loving My Crafts said...

How sweet Lorraine, your daughter will be thrilled. Love the teddy.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine,so pretty.xxx

Little K Smith said...

Aw this is adorable hun, such a lovely idea and you're being very organised too! :D
Kelly.x

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous lorraine.i love the sweet ted and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, super-cute bag! :) Lovely and girly!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Anne said...

Thanks for entering our 'anything but a card' competition with this lovely little bag Lorraine - good luck! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...