Monday 21 August 2017

Chalkboard Christmas Greeting - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Firstly I'd like to say a huge thank you to all your comments and birthday wishes for Emma yesterday, she loved reading all your messages. We had a lovely day and the cake didn't last 2 minutes!
Onto my card....
I've used 'Chalkboard Christmas Greeting' from Lili of the Valley. There is a range of sentiment stamps and accessory stamps to be released at noon today. You are going to love these new stamps, they are so useful. 

I've embossed the stamp with silver embossing powder and dry embossed the background card. I've used a spellbinders poinsettia die and added a few pearls.

Today's new release...

No automatic alt text available.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Add a Sentiment
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - A Festive Sentiment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Stunning card Lorraine the red and green really pop out from the black

Anne

Christine Harrop said...

I love the look of chalkboard stamps o I can't wait to see what will appear at midday. This is a great card Lorraine. Christine x

Wendy L said...

The new stamps look lovely, gorgeous card, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Lorraine, I love the chalkboard style and the red of the poinsetias are so pretty, so pleased Emma liked her comments, so important to encourage our little ones, Kate x

KandA said...

Wow what a fabulous card Lorraine, super design and embossed stamp xx

pinky said...

Very striking card Lorraine, I love it!

Sarah said...

What a super card Lorraine. Love the sentiment in silver complimented by the silver pearls. Really lovely xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous stamp and great design.
I'm so pleased that Emma enjoyed her Birthday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Hi Lorraine what a gorgeous card and the design is wonderful I just love it all.

Debs cards xx

http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Wendy said...

Looks stunning, love it!
Wendy xx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card... Lorraine ... love the chalk board look...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Heather said...

Wow!! This is so gorgeous! I love the silver embossing on the black; it's so elegant! And the bright colors from the poinsettias really pop!! LOVE it! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful festive card Lorraine, love the embossed sentiment onto black card, the flowers look ACE
Hugs
lorraine x

Brawny x said...

Great card Lorraine

Sybrina K said...

Ooooh, Lorraine, I just love this card! That greeting is gorgeous, and you've framed it so prettily. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas. :)

Debbie said...

wow, what a striking and stunning card Hun. Love it. Thanks for joining in with us over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT xxx

Sandra H said...

This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "A Festive Sentiment" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...