Saturday 19 August 2017

Christmas sentiment stamps - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Today's cards are made using the soon to be released stamps from Lili of the Valley. There is a range of sentiment stamps and accessory stamps coming out on Monday 21st August. 
I've used various stamp from an A5 stamp set. These are all small 4" cards.

The papers are from Papermania and the tree and sentiment are both from the new set. I coloured the tree with promarkers and added a papermania star gem at the top of the tree.



The snowflake stamp and sentiment are from the new set. I don't have any coloured inks so I have used promarkers to colour the rubber before stamping. You have to work quite quickly as the promarker ink dries before you get the chance to stamp!

For this card I stamped a couple of the trees from the new set, again using my promarkers for stamping. I also added a little bit of glitter to the star.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Understated elegance Lorraine, each one so pretty in it's own way.

Have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Three gorgeous cards Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

These are really pretty Lorraine, look so impressive but, I imagine, pretty quick to make and so cute too!! xx

KandA said...

These are all fabulous Lorraine. Love the colours and those new stamps are super xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous colour and I love the paper.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, lovely images and colours, beautifully designed too Kate x

Chrissy said...

Three fabulous clean and elegant cards Lorraine,,love the colours.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brawny x said...

These are great Lorraine. Very cute cards x

Unknown said...

Love your set of cards Lorraine, the colour is so pretty and great images too
Hugs Kaz xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous set of Christmas cards Lorraine, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marilyn said...

These are so pretty Lorraine! I love the purple... it's unique and really gorgeous.

Christine L said...

These are so fabulous Lorraine... I love that they're so CAS... perfect for making lots for Christmas!

Christine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...