Tuesday 24 July 2018

Bugaboo Snowman

Hello Everyone, 
I have another Christmas card to share today using a fabulous little snowman from Bugaboo Stamps.


I've coloured him with promarkers and added lots of glitter to the snowman and the background papers which are from First Edition. I've used a Spellbinders snowflake die and a die namics picket fence. The sentiment tag is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Use a die or a punch
Catch the Bug challenge - Bingo ( Bugaboo stamp, sparkle, pearls)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog, and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Love the image on your cute card Lorraine. Christine x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your snowman card Lorraine

Anne

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my, Lorraine! This card is gorgeous! I LOVE IT!! :)

Wendy L said...

Cute Snowman on your lovely card, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Annemarie en Merit said...

Beautiful card, like the cutie snowmen.
Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo Christmas in July event.
Annemarie en Merit GDT

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card i love your design and that perfect snowman Love and hugs Carole x

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely snowman card Lorraine, and your choice of papers is fabulous, great colouring too, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, such a fabulous snowman and lovely traditional colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joanna M. said...

Wowza Lorraine!! This card is simply STUNNING! I love everything about it: the distressing, the colors, that fabulous fence. REALLY cute! Thanks for sharing your work with us over on the Catch The Bug blog. Good luck!
~Jo, Bugaboo DT

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so very much for joining our Tuesday CIJ Bingo challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love your project. Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...