Monday 16 July 2018

North Pole - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
Well that was a weekend full of cricket...back to work now! Will I ever get any crafty/blogging time?!

I have a Christmas card to share today using one of the gorgeous new rubber stamps from Lili of the Valley that were featured on Hochanda. This is another stamp from the 'North Pole' Set.





I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are Digi Papers from Lili of the Valley. I've added a snowflake die from Spellbinders and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon/Bows

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog. 
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable Christmas card Lorraine

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very cute Lorraine. When you little ones their social life takes over your own!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

He is just beautiful Lorraine..FABulous colouring and I love your design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Lorraine, a super snowman and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

What an adorable fellow!! Love the colours Lorraine xx

Deb said...

Supercute image and beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Stunning Lorraine. I love the wee picket fence scene and those lovely lavender papers. So gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo (Hope you get your crafting time soon! xoxo)

Jean said...

Oh wow was just about to post my card into the challenge and oh wow your card caught my eye. What a cutie just love Snowmen and such a beautiful colour combo, love it.
Jean xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...