Saturday 18 August 2018

Blessed - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone,
We went to the Headingly Carnegie Stadium last night to watch the Yorkshire Vikings v Nottingham Outlaws in the T20 blast......Yorkshire lost but my goodness how cold was it!! Where's the sunshine gone?
I'm back to Christmas cards today. I was looking through all my LOTV stamps and had forgotten that I had this adorable stamp. I've used the rubber version but it is available as a digi stamp, it's called 'Blessed'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and paper pieced their dresses. I also added lots of glitter to their angel wings. The background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a Joanna Sheen small fir die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties - Make it Sparkle

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

16 comments:

brenda said...

This cold weather is a bit of a culture shock isn't it. Really like the soft colours you have used on your pretty card.

B x

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Lorraine and a gorgeous image

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card love the soft tones Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & lovely the pastel colours Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely soft pinks - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

mixamatoasties said...

So pretty Lorraine! Be Christmas before we know it.

Susan xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This image is adorable and I love the soft colours you have used, it's so pretty.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

They are lovely and so pretty in the soft pastels

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Christmas card Lorraine. I love the soft colours, so so pretty. Gorgeous paper combo and such lovely diecut elements. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sue said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous colouring and such a wonderful card design...xxx <3

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card and such pretty colours. Thank you for joining in at Christmas with the Cuties. Lynne DT x

Wendy L said...

Super sweet Lorainne, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Lorraine, such a sweet image with gorgeous colouring, I always love your embellishmets, Kate x x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... love the sweet image... love the poinsettia
I have managed to get a set of an eBay tore... so very pleased as I love the Dies on your cards...
hugs a Sylvie xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Great card Lorraine, thanks for joining us at CWTC. Sue x

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...