Sunday 12 August 2018

Christmas friends - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I know...I've been a bad blogger again. This time I've been on my holibobs. We went to Abersoch in North Wales for a few days and were due back for Emma to play in a cricket match...however...the match was cancelled so we stayed in Wales for a few extra days! Back home now and back to reality...Emma has cricket tomorrow!! 
I managed a little play in my craft room this morning inbetween the pile of washing, so here's my share for toady using one of the gorgeous stamps from the Christmas Friends set from Lili of the Valley.


I've coloured them with promarkers and distressed all the edges of the layers. The background papers are Bo Bunny - Altitude
I've used a Marianne Creatables snowflake die and a spellbinders snowflake die. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Holidays
Crafty Hazelnuts  - Anything Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Distress It ( I've distressed the edges of the layers but if you meant use distress ink then please delete my entry)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. I'll be round to visit you all soon.
Lorraine x

17 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Glad you had a nice few days away.
Hugs Kelly x

Sarah said...

Love the turquoise and purple together Lorraine, a really great card xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely colours - so pretty.
I hope you had a lovely holiday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Super cute Lorraine, xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Hope you had a relaxing holiday Lorraine...your card is so cute theres just something about penquins they are adorable

Anne

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Carole Pollard said...

Just love this design its adorable Love and hugs Carole x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love how you put all the embellishments together.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, I love the adorable image and your colours are wonderful. Love the distressed edges and your embellishments too, Kate x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Lorraine. Glad you enjoyed your holiday, I have just got back from Eastbourne. Away again on Wednesday to see my son in Norfolk.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Sounds like you have had a great time Lorraine. I am heading away tomorrow for a few days, looking forward to it. I am loving your gorgeous card, so perfectly coloured and embellished.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Lorraine..fabulous colouring and love the colour combo, lovely papers and gorgeous design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine! Your distressing looks wonderful and I love how you've coloured the cute image.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

This card is so cute Lorraine. Thanks for entering this months challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodness, this is beautiful, what a pretty card, Hazel xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

One of my fave paper pads and I love this cute image, lso one of my fave colour combos so I love this card. Do you have my address to send it 😀

sweet art designs said...

I love your attention to details. All those layers and such a great subject. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Hazel Nut's Christmas Card Weekly Challenge - Myrna DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...