Thursday 1 November 2018

Anything Goes at The Ribbon Girl

Good Morning Everyone,
I can't believe its the 1st November already. There is a brand new challenge starting over at The Ribbon Girl, with a very easy theme...

ANYTHING GOES

I've used an old Lili of the Valley stamp for today's card and lots of gorgeous embellies from The Ribbon Girl.




I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of liquid pearls. The mermaids tail is so pretty and sparkly (the one from The Ribbon Girl that is sticking out from behind the flowers - bottom left!)  and I just love the sugar sprinkles ribbon. All of the pretty flowers, lace ribbon and mermaids tail can be found at The Ribbon Girl. I've added a link to each product below...



Prize:
£10 voucher from Polkadoodles

http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/ 


2nd prize is a selection of products from The Ribbon Girl




I'd like to enter the following challenges:-




Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

12 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

really lovely card Lorraine! Mary x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Your card is quite magical Lorraine and a good nudge as I need to order more seam binding.

B x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely colours - beautifully embellished.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation Lorraine using gorgeous goodies from the Ribbon Girls shop.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

She’s a little cutie pie and my four year old Granddaughter would love this card, as do I. I really like the turquoise and purple combination. A lovely card that’s beautifully embellished x

anne said...

This is so pretty Lorraine, I do like the lilac and blue together. Anne x

KandA said...

Wow what a wonderful card Lorraine. The colours are so pretty and the image is gorgeous xx

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card Lorraine, I love the colours you've chosen and the embellishments are gorgeous. Such a sweet image, I'm sure I have this one from a while ago, lovely to see it coloured up, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Oh! Lorraine this card is fabulous... and your colouring as always great...
I want this cutie stamp...
Hugs Sylvie x

Gibmiss said...

Just seen you say it's an old Stamp x
Sylvie x

Chrissy said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...