Saturday 24 November 2018

Enchanted Unicorn - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I can't believe another week has gone by when I haven't managed to do any crafting or blogging! I did however, find this little card I made a while ago and had forgotten about.
I've used one of unicorns from the gorgeous Enchanted unicorns art sheet.


The papers are  Galaxy Stars Paper Set from Lili of the Valley   and I've added flowers from a Creative Expressions set , and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.I have a little Christmas craft fair this morning....but fingers crossed...I will try and make a start to visit all your fabulous blogs later today.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

10 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, suoer colours and the unicorn is so pretty xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation Lorraine. Hope you have done well at the Fayre.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lorraine, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so pretty, lovely vibrnt papers too seting it off

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Lorraine, I love the beautiful unicorn and your lovely design, Kate x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... love the Unicorn...
Hugs Sylvie x

mixamatoasties said...

What a pretty unicorn. Yay for the new job. Not so yay for the reduced crafting and blogging time!

Susan x

Christine Harrop said...

This unicorn is really pretty Lorraine, and such gorgeous colours too. Christine x

Sarah said...

What a magical card Lorraine, love the bold colours of the papers xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Time just seems to fly past lately Lorraine, I'm constantly on catch-up and sorry to have not visited here lately.
This is a gorgeous image and beautiful vibrant background papers to showcase it too.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...