Monday 21 January 2019

Lili of the Valley - The Workbench

Hello Everyone, 
I've got a man's card to share today using a fabulous rubber stamp from Lili of the Valley. This is The Workbench.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are bits and pieces from my scrap box. 
I've used some hessian ribbon, bakers twine and a sentiment from Lili of the Valley. The hammer and saw die are from Memory Box.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Passion for Promarkers - Masculine Cards
Allsorts Challenge - Make it Masculine

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement
Lorraine x

15 comments:

brenda said...

When I read the title I hoped it would be for Allsorts Lorraine, it's perfect for our theme, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this series and the embellies and shabby chic look are fabulous

Anne said...

It's perfect Lorraine, love the little tools!
Anne x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine, totally cute.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A lovely card Lorraine, the distressed edges are perfect for this man card xx

cotnob said...

A super masculine card Lorraine, I love the rustic design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Lorraine. I've always loved this little chap. Christine x

Kathleen said...

A really super image and a great design. Thank you for joining our 'Make it Masculine' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Absolutely brilliant Lorraine! I love that lil' hammer and saw too. The gorgeous distressed layers are delish. Love this to bits! Gorgeous colouring on that fabby image too. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous cute image coloured so beautifully.
Wendy xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love these super sweet boys, gorgeous creation I love the layout and the little tools how cute are they, hugs Pops x

Wishcraft said...

Fab layout, fab image, fab colouring, fab distressing! Just gorgeous Lorraine, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

KandA said...

Wonderful card Lorraine and perfect for a male. Love all the little added details xx

Mummylade said...

What a lovely creation, the image is adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fab card, the distressing gives a great effect with this image x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...