Saturday 5 January 2019

So Loved - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of the month and that means a brand new challenge over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog. The theme this month is ....
ANYTHING GOES
(Option : 'Something New'
(New Stash, New Year, New Home, New Baby, New Job)

I have used just one of the images from the brilliant transparent set - So Loved for today's card. This is 'new' stash for me, I was lucky enough to win this fab set just before Christmas.




I've coloured him with promarkers and the papers are Echo Park-Hello Summer. I've added a Lawn Fawn sun die and a Joanna Sheen cloud die. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Something New ( New Stash)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers - Add a Sentiment

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super cute card Lorraine, xxxx

Helen said...

This is adorable Lorraine! Love your new stamp, and the gorgeous scene you created!
Helen x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Another fabulous card Lorraine. I really like your combination and stamping and die cuts. They work together in perfect harmony. Happy New Year, Sandra x

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the gorgeous scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, I love the adorable dog - I look forward to seeing the others in the set.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

What a great scene! Super cute.

Sarah said...

What a lovely cheery card Lorraine, it brightens up a dark and cold evening perfectly!! Happy New year xx

Craftyrose said...

Very cheerful card there Lorraine. Love it. Xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card love the image
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine, I love the gorgeous layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... love the cute dog... coloured beautifully as usual
Hugs Sylvie xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

You have created a very cute happy card Lorraine. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and Happy New Year Jayne DT

Crafty KJ said...

Just love this card Lorraine! The image is so sweet and your colouring is amazing as always. Love the little scenes you create too and those papers you've used are just perfect! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Karen xx

Anne said...

I'm just having a catch up while I have some spare time, I've missed so many posts over the holidays :(
I was admiring your monster card on Facebook just now, that's so different for you Lorraine, your fairies are so pretty but I love the cheerful colours on this one too, couldn't choose a favourite if I had to!!
Anne x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...