Saturday 29 June 2019

Wildflower - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I'm sure you've already seen the fairy cards my DT teamies have been sharing from the new release at Lili of the Valley, well here's my card with one of those new cute fairies...This is Wildflowers.


I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are First Edition - Mariposa
I've used a Creative Expressions flower die and a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the chance to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x


16 comments:

brenda said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine, the image really is pretty and brought completely to life by that lovely colour palette. Have a food weekend, I've a fair idea what it holds for you.

B x

Wendy L said...

These new fairies are so pretty and cute, gorgeous card, xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and clouring Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Zacisze Lenki said...

A wonderful card. Regards, Lorraine.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a sweet fairy and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

i love the rich colours you have used on this gorgeous card Lorraine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, she's beautiful and coloured beautifully. Your papers and design is brilliant, Kate x x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful colour combination on your card using this sweet fairy image, just adorable.
Lorraine

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Truly gorgeous Lorraine. Love the colours you've chosen for this sweet card. I always love your fabulous distressed layers and your gorgeous colouring. Beautiful creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, loving your colours and design. Super sweet LOTV and coloured beautifully. Carol xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the purple

Chrissy said...

She is just lovely Lorraine and I love the green and purple together, gorgeous card design too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so very pretty Lorraine. Sorry I haven't been about I have been away. I will be going away again at the weekend. It's all or nothing.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

What a pretty and perfect fairy card Lorraine. Love the colours in her dress and how you coloured her hair. Just beautiful!

coldwaters2 said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine I love the image as well as the colours and card design it is such a joy to see
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...