Tuesday 2 July 2019

Forever Friends - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have another card to share tonight using one of the very cute fairies from the new release at Lili of the Valley....This is Forever Friends.


I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are First Edition - Mariposa
I've used a Creative Expressions flower die, a Marianne Creatables fence die and a Lili of the Valley sentiment stamp.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the chance to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine a cute image and lovely colours

Anne

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty stamp and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Love the colours you have used, gorgeous, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cute beauty Lorraine & such lovely soft colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a beauty she is Lorraine. As ever your design, colouring and attention to detail is perfect xx

brenda said...

Another pretty image Lorraine and as always coloured beautifully and all finished off beautifully with the dies and flower.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Lorraine, I love your gorgeous card, such a sweet fairy and your colour theme is beautiful, Kate x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

This is such a sweet card. Love all the layers and detail you've added, and of course your colouring is beautiful. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...