Thursday 5 December 2019

Hunkydory Little Books are fab!

Good Evening Everyone, 
Everyone here is starting to recover from all the nasty bugs that have been going around. Both Tom and Emma have gone back to school now, although we are counting down the days to the Christmas holidays! 

I have a quick card to share tonight, that I made using a page from one of the Little Books from Hunkydory. I have quite a few of these 'Little Books' and absolutely love them!


I've used scraps of paper from my bit box, but I think they might be from The Works and Magnolia. I've used a Creative expressions poinsettia die and an x-cut border punch.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today, and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet card. Glad you are all doing better.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry for the lack of visits. I have seen your gorgeous cards on FB of course. My fave is the SN one in purple, absolute stunner, the perfect card for me. This one is very cute too. Hope you feel better soon, my cold is getting better, the evenings and nights are worst, so stuffed up.

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Lorraine, such a beautiful card and the topper is so pretty.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Please to hear that you are feeling better. Stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Yes I agree these books are fabulous...love your card Lorraine

Anne

Sarah said...

Pleased to hear that nasty bug has gone!! Lovely card xx

cuilliesocks said...

An exquisite card Lorraine, beautifully designed and the robin image is gorgeous. Good to hear that you are feeling so much better, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, such a beautiful topper and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...