Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year Everyone

Hello Everyone, 
Well, that's 2019 nearly over and I've been extremely bad at blogging and making cards for friends and family! I sold almost all my Christmas cards at craft fairs in November and then ran out of time to make the most important ones! Luckily I have been forgiven!
November and December were particularly hectic this year, I went back to work full time, Emma broke her foot and various other family things going on before I even thought about Christmas. I hope that in 2020, I will get the chance to craft a little bit more and spend time visiting all your fabulous blogs. As Marianne has said in her post, social media is changing the way we do things, but I do love blogging and have been lucky enough to make many friends doing it. I won't promise that I will get more time for blogging in 2020 but I will promise to try.

In the meantime, here are my favourite makes of 2019....

March 2019 - Hide and Seek Mice : Di's Digi Designs



Time Flies - Lili of the Valley


Sweetie - Sylvia Zet at Whimsy Stamps.



Alf - DigiStamp Boutiquue ( Sadly Closed)

And finally a card I made for my daughter  - Fairy Wishes from Whimsy Stamps.



Well, that's it from me for 2019. 
I hope you have a fabulous evening whatever you are doing and I wish you all a very happy, healthy and crafty 2020.
To all my crafty friends in Australia, I hope you are all safe and that the situation there improves soon. 
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for popping over today. Gorgeous makes and hope to see you more next year. Happy New Year to you and your family x

KandA said...

These are gorgeous Lorraine and I can see why they're your favourites of 2019. It is so good to see you still blogging and sharing your talent. Happy new year to you and your family xx

Deborah Anderson said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine. I love to see your cards. Visiting crafty blogs has helped me over a very difficult 18 months, but I'm guilty of not commenting regularly - something which I hope to correct in 2020! Wishing you a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing your cards in 2020.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous selection of cards :) Wishing you a happy new year! xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful selection Happy New Year . 🍾. 🍾.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Marlies said...

Happy new year Lorraine. These are all beautiful cards. Marlies

cotnob said...

A super collection of favourites Lorraine, lets hope things calm down for you a bit this year.
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and crafty New Year.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Happy New Year sweetie. All these past cards are gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

A great selection Lorraine. Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2020 xx

Crafting Queen said...

Hope that 2020 will be a wonderful one for you. Love your cards and hope that you find time to make lots this year. Hugs Aneshax

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm here...better late than never as they say! What a wonderful selection of cards and all very different and beautiful in their own way. I started a new job in September, so I've been a bad blogger too but it's lovely to catch up with blogging friends when I get the chance. Wishing you a very happy and colourful 2020. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I can totally see why these are your fav's hun. They're absolutely gorgeous! The colours and your colouring is delish on every one of them. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...