Saturday 28 March 2020

Bunny with Egg Basket - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all managing to stay safe. Considering I have now had a week off school, I'm still not getting much crafting done. Emma is struggling with the lack of cricket and trying to do her schoolwork online. Tom seems to be coping ok so far.
Anyway, as spring is nearly here and the clocks go forward tonight, I though I'd share an Easter card.
I've used one of the new images from Lili of the Valley. This is Bunny with Egg Basket.



I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are First Edition - Spring Drop. I've used my favourite Hunkydory Fabulous Flower die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
Passion for Promarkers - Bunnies or Chicks
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
                         

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and stay safe everyone.
Lorraine x

21 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing image and card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Really cute Easter Bunny card Lorraine...thank goodness for crafting we'll all have so many cards after all this is over..


Anne

brenda said...

The pops of colour on the Easter Bunny really bring him to life Lorraine and as always your card is finished beautifully.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colours and embellishments. Elaine

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a cute Bunny and fabulous colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sarah said...

Such a perfect Easter card, lovely papers, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. Hope you are well xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful Lorraine, a sweet image and beautifully coloured. I hope Emma settles to the new routine soon, must be difficult for children to take it all in, and I hope you are coping okay, keep safe Kate x,

KraftyKoolKat said...

So very cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chrissy said...

He is adorable Lorraine and coloured beautifully..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, what a pretty card. Love the wee bunny. I have a Tom too, he is ok so far but long time till summer with no school. Hope you all stay safe, Hazelxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute image Lorraine. These new ones really are sweet for Easter. Love your pretty card design and the colours you've chosen. My kiddos are surviving the isolation, thank goodness for tech. Chatting to friends keeps them smiling, well, the surly teen at least! LOL. Stay safe hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

A lovely Easter card .. .. .. and beautiful colours too.

All this time at home is going to be very strange for all the children .. .. .. and stressful for the parents!!

Many thanks for your lovely message on my blog.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sheer delight here Lorraine, that bunny is so bright and beautiful as is your post. Your children will eventually adapt to the change, we all need time.xxx

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Fantastic colouring of the cute Bunny. Stay safe. hugs, Marlies

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card, love it, xxx

Cards By MI said...

Mega cute card with a super sweet image. Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Shelly said...

Hi Lorraine, what a pretty Easter card, beautiful image and fab colouring as always! Hope you're doing ok. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly :)

pinky said...

Your colouring skills always amazing me Lorraine and you always have the softest, sweetest card designs. Love this!

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine. Love the colours, cute image and your fabulous colouring and layout.
Take care
Gina xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love it!
Wendy xx

anne said...

This is beautiful, the bunny is lovely and beautifully coloured x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...