Saturday 7 March 2020

Think Spring at Penny Black Saturday Challenge

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's March already, the last few weeks have flown by! It's time for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme this month is ....


ANYTHING GOES
(Option : Think Spring)


I've used a Penny Black stamp called 'Bees and Bunny' for today's card.



I've coloured him with promarkers and added a touch of glitter to the bumble bees wings. The background papers are First Edition - Spring Drop. I've used Hunkydory Moonstone dies - Fabulous Flowers and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - Pretty Pastels
Crafty Friends - Animals/ Birds
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Well Emma had cricket training last night, cricket this afternoon and cricket tomorrow...that's my weekend gone!
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x


                                              

28 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine and such a cute image...

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

Very pretty card.

aussie aNNie said...

Wow bees and bunnies, absolutely delightful card Lorraine. Your stamp is adorably coloured as always.xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card... so cute
Hugs Sylvie xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is a delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Lorraine re the red promarkers, I only have 6 and used them all in my 'testing' mushroom fairy. They were Crimson, Carmine, Heatwave, Poppy, Red rouge and wild cranberry, I also added some yellows onto the image. Think I will get the ones you suggested and see how I go. I never purchased many reds years ago as I was just starting out in mediums and had no idea how to use or mix them. As these are pretty old, I need to use them before they dry...thanks for the help...hugs.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine, a beautiful layout & gorgeous colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy L said...

So beautiful Lorriane, great stamp, xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is adorable, what a cute card, Love that stamp, its so sweet, Hazelx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - such pretty colours!
Helen x

KandA said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine, love the image and as always you've coloured it beautifully xx

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet image and beautiful card Lorraine, lovely colouring as ever, Kate x

pinky said...

Super pretty layout and gorgeous wee image Lorraine. Love your card.

Sarah said...

Another gorgeous card Lorraine, love the bees on the paper too xx

Greta said...

Such a cute image & darling card, Lorraine! Love the fancy oval & sweet flowers & bow!

Marlies said...

A beautiful sweet and adorable card. Fantastic colouring of the cute PB stamp. Marlies

brenda said...

Sorry to be such a delayed visitor, not really sure where my time has gone the last few days, great card anyhow.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and pretty

mixamatoasties said...

Such a lovely card. I love seeing your PB images!! Xx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’animal/birds’ theme … It will certainly brighten someone's day! Good luck in the draw and please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Kylie said...

That image is just too cute! I love your colouring and all those gorgeous die cuts and embellishments. Beautiful card! xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine, I just love what you do with your Penny Black images, they always look utterly enchanting. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

A beautiful pastel card with a very cute image. I love the dies you have used too. Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations.

chrissy xx said...

The sweetest of images.
Gorgeous flowers and such a prefect bow.
Chrissyxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your stunning card screams Spring! I love every pretty detail:)

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Wow, this is gorgeous hunnie. i love your colouring and card design it's sooo pretty. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...